Re: LF: Need to check whether just the modifier key has been pressed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Need to check whether just the modifier key has been pressed

there is an addy $75a0 or something like that.. It is mentioned in
ports.txt. It says $75a0 Current keypad scancode
test that key each vblank and everything will be fine.

Michael Wulff Nielsen
mal@dit.ou.dk