Re: LF: the 92 turns basic into assembly?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: the 92 turns basic into assembly?

> I was recently running a program when I found that if u go to Fargo in the
> middle of a paused program u see a new fargo program labeled 0001.  Is
> this old news or does ti convert into assembly instead of tokenizing it?
> I didn't try the new assembly program since I don't have a backup.
>
> Scott Graham(scottg@simba.lakeside.sea.wa.us)

that's not a program, it's a folder.  Try it, it'll say that there's no Fargo
programs in that folder.
I don't know what it is, but it happens with every program.  It probably has
something to do with the stack or something.
Does anyone know what it is?

~Adamman