Re: LF: the 92 turns basic into assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: the 92 turns basic into assembly

I have not been on for a while, so I don't know if this has been
discussed or not...
How can a programmer access these instructions?  How easy is it to pass
parameters or variables to a fargo program from TI BASIC or the command
line?  If this has been discussed, email privately.

Chris
clambert@geneva.edu

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997 18:29:07 -0500 Aaron Engelhart
<engelhar@freenet.msp.mn.us> writes:
>The TI has an entire set of instructions for variable manipulation.
>Programmes can delete, create, move, and alter variables, folders, and
>other things on their own...it was probably either a bug or you used
>the
>ON key to break.
>

>Aaron
>
>Scott Graham wrote:
>>
>> smal fix to that message.  The TI-92 created a new folder, not a
>program.
>> FBrowser said there were no fargo programs in it.  Never the less,
>what is
>> this new folder for.  The varibles that the calculator deletes after
>the
>> program finished.  Is there a fargo program to see basic programs in
>> Fbrowser?
>>
>> Scott

Follow-Ups: References: