Re: LF: the 92 turns basic into assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: the 92 turns basic into assembly

smal fix to that message.  The TI-92 created a new folder, not a program.
FBrowser said there were no fargo programs in it.  Never the less, what is
this new folder for.  The varibles that the calculator deletes after the
program finished.  Is there a fargo program to see basic programs in
Fbrowser?

Scott

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997, Scott Graham wrote:

> Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 13:33:14 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Scott Graham <scottg@simba.lakeside.sea.wa.us>
> To: list-fargo@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: LF: the 92 turns basic into assembly?
>
> I was recently running a program when I found that if u go to Fargo in the
> middle of a paused program u see a new fargo program labeled 0001.  Is
> this old news or does ti convert into assembly instead of tokenizing it?
> I didn't try the new assembly program since I don't have a backup.
>
> Scott Graham(scottg@simba.lakeside.sea.wa.us)

Follow-Ups: References: