Re: LF: the 92 turns basic into assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: the 92 turns basic into assembly

This new folder is created by TIOS to hold the local variables used in
the program.  Since it is named starting with a number, it will not show
up on the var-link menu.

Chris
clambert@geneva.edu