Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator

I didn't mean that you get the Line 1111 Emulator error more with v 1.11 I
meant that Fargo tends to crash more under v 1.11.  If it hasn't crashed for
you, your luck :)

-Dulce

<< Hello
 I am new on the mailing list, so excuse me if I write something already said.
 (and I am a young french, so my english is terrible)

 I have also a ROM version 1.11 (the first), and fortunately for me my TI has
never crashed with Fargo (except if it was my fault or when programs had
bugs).

 For the Line 1111 Emulator, It seems strange to me that it could happen more
on a ROM than on an other. Indeed, If I don't make a mistake, such exception
happen when the processor excecute an instruction $F??? or $A???. So why the
1.11 ROM would make more Line 1111 Emulator ??

 Benoit SCHERRER
 p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr >>