Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator

Hello
I am new on the mailing list, so excuse me if I write something already said.
(and I am a young french, so my english is terrible)

I have also a ROM version 1.11 (the first), and fortunately for me my TI has never crashed with Fargo (except if it was my fault or when programs had bugs).

For the Line 1111 Emulator, It seems strange to me that it could happen more on a ROM than on an other. Indeed, If I don't make a mistake, such exception happen when the processor excecute an instruction $F??? or $A???. So why the 1.11 ROM would make more Line 1111 Emulator ??

Benoit SCHERRER
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr