Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator

DULCE97 schrieb:

> I didn't mean that you get the Line 1111 Emulator error more with v 1.11 I
> meant that Fargo tends to crash more under v 1.11.  If it hasn't crashed for
> you, your luck :)
>
> -Dulce

> << Hello
>  I am new on the mailing list, so excuse me if I write something already said.
>  (and I am a young french, so my english is terrible)
>
>  I have also a ROM version 1.11 (the first), and fortunately for me my TI has
> never crashed with Fargo (except if it was my fault or when programs had
> bugs).
>
>  For the Line 1111 Emulator, It seems strange to me that it could happen more
> on a ROM than on an other. Indeed, If I don't make a mistake, such exception
> happen when the processor excecute an instruction $F??? or $A???. So why the
> 1.11 ROM would make more Line 1111 Emulator ??
>
>  Benoit SCHERRER
>  p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr >>
What about the idea of people at ti having written routines that casually
redefine $Axxx or $Fxxx for use in rom-routines. If then a fargo program is
started and calls a rom-routine that usually first sets the emulating routine
and then calls the redirected emulator without this initialisation the calc
crashes( I haven't tried it ). On my atari 1020 that was a usual way to do IO (
graphing...), it was undocumented and worked well until Atari changed this for
other purposes.			AK