Re: LF: Communal Library (for lack of a better name)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996 12:21:53 +0100 (MET), you wrote:

>GREAT IDEA, I'm in.
>
>My crunch/decrunch routine should be available shortly.

Excellent! I noticed someone mentioned that large ASM files are hard
to manage... I agree. If we get many routines in our 'communal
library' (Does anyone have a better name? Please?) We could separate
the library into different files, eg. Text routines, Graphics
routines, and so on.

-Tim

--
Tim Gerla    |   timg@climax.polaristel.net -==(UDIC)==-