Re: LF: LZ: Fargo Installation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: LZ: Fargo Installation

On Thu, 5 Dec 1996 23:32:04 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

>Yes, that's right...I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't
>install Fargo.  Help?
>I got the fargo zip file from ticalc, downloaded, unzipped it.  The text
>file said to use the putfargo.bat program to drop fargo on a backup
>(yes, I made the backup), but my putfargo file was blank??!?!?!?!
>I tried unzipping again, but no luck.  I also tried the ml92b.exe file,
>but that got me nothing.  I'm using the official graphlink and I have ROM
>version 1.4.  Help?
>
>Yes, I know I'm an idiot,
>Chris

Did you unzip the FARGO.ZIP file with the pkunzip option -d? This
creates some directories and puts the correct files in the
corresponding directories. The .BAT files were written to use that,
and they won't work otherwise. If you did that, and your putfargo
still does not work, write me and I'll send you mine. Good luck!

-Tim

--
Tim Gerla -- timg@climax.polaristel.net -- Tyball@irc
              Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-