Re: LF: ASM Question...Help please...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: ASM Question...Help please...

This program is not a ASM program.  It is a 92-basic program.
You run it from your 92 calculator.  You don't need Fargo,
just the built in program editor on the 92.

Parham Sabetazm wrote:

> Hi,
>         I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to write a for loop
> in 68k Assembly? I have the help card and the PDF file from Motorolla
> and they don't really help me that much. If you can, can you convert the
> following TI-BASIC program into 68k Assembly? Thanks!
>         By the way, I would also appreciate it if you could attach the asm file
> of the program below with comments in it. Thanks alot!
>         I am sorry if this is a really stupid question, but I am new to 68k
> assembly...
>
> tester()
> Prgm
> ClrHome         (Or ClrDraw, whichever clears the screen in Asm)
> For x,1,500
>   Disp x
>   Pause
> EndFor
> DelVar x
> EndPrgm
>
> -Parham Sabetazm
> Chairman and CEO of ESI
> Member: Microsoft Sitebuilder Network Level 2
> Member: Team Gates

> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5541
> parhams@geocities.com
> parham@juno.com
> parham@america.net

~~~~~ homas.
  ~
  ~   E-Mail:  thomas@meridco.reno.nv.us
  ~   Web-Pg:  http://www.greatbasin.net/~meridco/t/
  ~

-- E-Mail should have fonts and colors for
   emotions and faces, but, for now, you'll
   just need to get out the crayons and use
   your imagination.

Follow-Ups: References: