LF: ASM Question...Help please...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: ASM Question...Help please...

Hi,
	I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to write a for loop
in 68k Assembly? I have the help card and the PDF file from Motorolla
and they don't really help me that much. If you can, can you convert the
following TI-BASIC program into 68k Assembly? Thanks!
	By the way, I would also appreciate it if you could attach the asm file
of the program below with comments in it. Thanks alot!
	I am sorry if this is a really stupid question, but I am new to 68k
assembly...

tester()
Prgm
ClrHome		(Or ClrDraw, whichever clears the screen in Asm)
For x,1,500
  Disp x
  Pause
EndFor
DelVar x
EndPrgm

-Parham Sabetazm
Chairman and CEO of ESI
Member: Microsoft Sitebuilder Network Level 2
Member: Team Gates

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5541
parhams@geocities.com
parham@juno.com