Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

It's either that or technical understanding, both with
macs (and windows) and AOL.  AOL doesn't prevent
users from learning that information, they just make it
so that it's not always necessary to know.  Just like
all the other user-friendly modifications made by all
the other companies.  I still fail to see a distinction.