Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

no, I am talking about the people that consider the Chat Rooms
internet access. And when the put their email address in a form, they
put something like "TGaArdvark" with no domain name. Or when I say I
have internet access, they ask me what chat rooms I go to or ask what
my screen name is. That is what I mean by shielding.

Sometime near 6:21 AM -0400 on the day earthlings refer to as
10/1/00, the monkey "TGaArdvark@aol.com" blurted something about "Re:
Don't bash Microsoft (was  A89: Sim City 68k)" and it went like this: