Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

I never said AOL was a monopoly. There is no law saying you cannot
reverse engineer a product, as long as it is not patented (look at
bleem, CVGS).

Well, since I only use AIM. I pay with annoyances. (actually AIM for
Mac is surprisingly good)

Sometime near 5:31 AM -0400 on the day earthlings refer to as
10/1/00, the sex monkey "TGaArdvark@aol.com" blurted something about
"Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was  A89: Sim City 68k)" and it went like
this: