Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

Napster isn't going to win

Umm, how was AOL one of the first? Earthlink, GTE, pacbell,
Mindspring, even rinky-dink ISPs in Delphos, Ohio had flat rates.

Yes, I have used mozilla, it's interface makes me want to cry.

AOL does NOT support PPP at all!

(the main reason it is evil)