Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

Have you even used mozilla?  It's no joke.  I can't wait
till it finally comes out of beta.  AOL was one of the first
ISP's to go to a flat rate.  AOL forced hundreds of
smaller local ISP's to go to a flat rate just to compete.
And AOL costs more because they do so much more
than just PPP for Normal users.  Your last two
examples are support for my side of the argument,
not yours.  They were forced to make those changes
due to extreme legal pressure from another large
consumer-hating price-inflating monopoly.  The RIAA.
Let's see if they come back when Napster's victory is
sealed.