A89: windows 2000 adv with TI GRAPH-LINK software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: windows 2000 adv with TI GRAPH-LINK software

i just installed the ti graphlink software on my windows 2k machine. however it
is telling me that it can't send anything to the serial port (or something like
that). however, i don't believe that this program is doing direct hardware
access, because i talked to my causin who is using 2k pro, and he says there is
no problem with him.

so, does anyone know what advanced server does different from professional that
might be causing this problem? and, possibly a fix for it.

thanx
darkhaven (aka - shawn wilson / kg4gxu)