Re: A89: TI-GRAPH LINK

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-GRAPH LINK

Hey!

There isn't supposed to be any elements af FF in it at
all, from what I understand. They just didn't want to
call it "Chrono Trigger". "Super Mario Quest" has no
role playing elements in it whatsoever, although the
name may imply such. They just don't want to get in
trouble for using the same name as a commercial
product.

Back to my AP Physics homework now... :-P

-root