A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION: Shift+ON

Hi!

> <ADVERTISMENT>

Hey, no advertisements! :-)

> UltraEdit does a good job with syntax highlighting, both in asm and in C,
and it
> can interpret GCC:s output good enough to jump to the correct line in the
> correct file when you click on the error description.

Nice.  Try the next release of my IDE, though.  I wrote about 5,000 lines
just for the editor.

> Or does TI:s IDE jump to the _exact_ position of the error?

My IDE will.  It will just split up the lines at as many places it can.  Of
course, you won't notice anything, but it will jump to the exactly correct
place.  I tried to do that manually once, and it worked.