Re: A89: Looking to Weave BASIC and ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Looking to Weave BASIC and ASM

>>Ok, let's say I make a text file on my calc using the text editor.  Is
there
>>a way I can make my programs (BASIC) read them?
>>

>Write a small function using filelib that opens a file and returns it's
>contents as a string.
>
> --Nate

Isn't filelib a ASM thing?  I'm looking for a way to get asm on the calc
without a cable.  I'd like to use the built-in text editor, and then have a
basic program read that textfile and compile it into a string and then exec
then string as asm.

BTW:  Anyone have any really short asm code that needs NO libraries for me
to test?  If you have it I need the compiled version, but not the *.89Z
version.  I want the actually bytes, not the header the 89Z file adds.