Re: A89: Need Help on Artificial Intelligence

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Need Help on Artificial Intelligence

johns627@tc.umn.edu writes:

<< The complexity of the AI will be in large part
 determined by how many cycles you are willing to use for AI, how long you
 are willing to spend on programming it, and the number of directions the
 tank is allowed to move in >>

This reminded me of another problem I've had with my games.  Often when
branching to large portions of code (such as after being triggered by a button
press), it slows down the cycle considerably, making the game speed disparite
at times.  Does anyone know how to keep each cycle running at a constant
speed?