Re: A89: Linux Port for 89/92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Linux Port for 89/92

I have been keeping an eye on a project that has been porting it to small
embedded processors, and they are using a meg or less of RAM.
I'm not saying we are going to be running workstations here, or X, but we
could get it running and even connect to a network.
I don't recall how much memory we have available, but with the archive and
falshrom memory to work with, we could probably pull it off.
-Patrick Sweeney
psweeney@geocities.com