Re: A89: 68k asm book

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: 68k asm book

> well... I just downloaded any and all tutorials i could find and read them
>  all about 20 times!! Thats about all you can do! the 92guide.zip tutorial
is

>  very good! It has many examples from text to grayscale! It also has Jimmy
>  Mardells 68k guide Of course you can order motorolas guide from their
>  website for free!

i think i am past the point of tutorials...however i still review source code
a bit every now and then...and yes, motorolas guide is a good reference...but
i am not having problems writing code, i am just interested in learning how
to best optimize my code and produce the most efficient code...is this sort
of thing learned from a book...or is it just a matter of experience???  I
suppose what I am asking is 'what is a good 68k programming book???

-Steven