Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

> Seriously, aol is over 20 dollars a month.  I can get my service for 10
> dollars prepaid.  The speed is unimaginably faster, and you don't have
> guides riding your ass all the time.  If you want the chat,  IRC.  If
> you want IM's get yahoo pager or ICQ.  AOL sucks.

People like this piss me off.  They don't bother reading a single post
and then they just go off and ask the same dumb question or make
the same dumb comment that was just gone over.

You get what you pay for.  The speed is not unimaginably faster,
in fact all of the major ISP's are within a half a percent of each other
in speed.  I have the official stats to prove that.  And you are a stupid
and ignorant person.  I've said this all before within the last 48
hours.