Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

At the risk of getting flamed into little tiny bits:

L         OOO     SSSS   EEEEE        AA        OOO         L
L        O     O    S          E               A    A     O     O
L        O     O    SSSS   EEE           AAA      O     O        L
L        O     O          S    E               A    A     O     O
LLLL  OOO     SSSS   EEEEE      A     A     OOO         LLLLL

For those who can't read that it says LOSE AOL

Seriously, aol is over 20 dollars a month.  I can get my service for 10
dollars prepaid.  The speed is unimaginably faster, and you don't have
guides riding your ass all the time.  If you want the chat,  IRC.  If
you want IM's get yahoo pager or ICQ.  AOL sucks.

TGaArdvark@aol.com wrote:

> > try http://www.freeshells.org
>
> You'd still need a dialup.

Follow-Ups: References: