Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

If they wanted to commit suicide, they would have killed themselves.  I
believe the term you are looking for is homicide.

Indulgences.  Martin Luther wanted to reform the church, posted his 95
thesis for improving it one the church door.  Next, the Reformation.

When I give money for people who are starving, I do not believe that I
am paying my way to heaven.  Or for a guy that almost died in a
fireworks explosion (as was the case at my school).  You are confusing
two very unlike deeds.  Indulgences were corruptly sold, yes, but one
does not nuy their way to heaven by giving a poor family something to
eat on Thanksgiving.  You do not have to believe in God to  see that you
are an ass if you have ten dolars, and someone is on the street starving
to death, and you will not give at least a dollar.