Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

In a message dated 12/11/99 6:38:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Serial@earthlink.net writes:

> Absolutely I do believe a man named jesus walked the earth and was hung on a
>  cross but I do not believe that his blood cured the sick, his spirit is our
>  god or that he has any special powers. If he had why would they kill him
and
>  not the other guy? I think he believed in god and was trying to spread his
>  own religion which contradicted the current Roman pegan religion and they
>  stoped him.

Pontius (did l spell right?) Pilate handed Jesus over to crucified.  The Jews
wanted him crucified because he called himself "the Son of God."  This is why
the other guy (Barabbus) was released.  Jesus was as much God as he was man.
The Bible clearly tells us of the miracles which Jesus performed.  lf Jesus
was not God, He would not have been able to perform the miracles.  lf Jesus
were not God, He still would not have been able to perform miracles, because
of course God would not have allowed him to do so if he called Himself God
when he was not.  So because of this, one can draw no other Biblical
conclusion other than that Jesus is Lord.  The inspired Word of God will not
be accurate in some cases, and just merely "make up" the fact that Jesus died
so that we might be saved.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>