Re: A89: Alignment Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Alignment Error

I saw this movie recently.  And it had one of the greates quotes ive ever
heard.  It went something like

"as the intensity which one tries to prove someone else wrong, the
probability that one is in fact himself wrong increases."

i dont know, maybe both the religous, and evolution people are wrong.
btw  we define one to equal one and that if we have one one and another one
that that is two, its not like a law that we have to go by..

At 04:14 PM 12/11/99 , you wrote:

>Evolution is just speculation.  Its just speculation that the sun will
>rise tomorrow.  Its just speculation that one plus one is two, what if
>it is three?  What if one really equals 256?
>    It is amazing how many things are passed off to be true with so
>little research.  But as soon as someone comes around and says you have
>to repent or you will go to hell, those same people must try to disprove
>that person (they have tried for ~2000 years now, proof in itself) in
>every way possible, because people do not want to change their way of
>life.  They want to continue living the easy life.
>      Btw, can you think of any other prophet thats coming was accurately
>foretold, to the city he was born in, the woman he was born of?
>      - Matthew

-Joe-  "Dont believe everything you hear!"
	"Treat life like a rental car!"
The rules have changed. Get PAID to surf the web! Join for FREE!
Click here:
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=atz140
Check out my web page- Dead Wood Skateboarding Home -
http://home.olp1726.mindspring.com/index.htm

Follow-Ups: References: