Re: A89: Shell compatibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Shell compatibility

Well, if you want to only run Doors programs, then installing Doors OS
wouldn't be inefficient.  But if you wanted to run PlusShell programs as
well (basically the same thing as regular 89-asm), then it would be
inefficient.  You can run PlusShell programs without installing any
"shell".  All you need is the libraries.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML