Re: A89: ** Doors OS v0.8 released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ** Doors OS v0.8 released **

I was thinking more along the lines of plug-ins such as anti-crash
protection, icons, etc. - stuff that doesn't affect the file format and
such.  Libraries or level files should be used for "add-ons" to games.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Miles Raymond wrote:

> This sounds like a good idea, but then your calc would have a tendency to
> crash more often, unless the DoorsOS team gets with the PlusShell team and
> lets them know what each other's plugins do.  If some game requires the
> plugin of one shell, but you like using the plugin of another for the same
> function, then wont the two plugins fight when the game is run?
>
> -Miles Raymond

Follow-Ups: References: