RE: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

Okie, lemme explain how we decided to use libraries in the first place...

First of all, the idea of libraries was integrated into the Fargo arena with
the ti-92. The idea of libraries was to make programming similar to C++ in
that you can call header files to access external functions. Just like in
windows, there are things called DLLs AKA dynamic Link libraries.

Libaries weren't created *just* to save space. they were for better
programming style.