Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Survey for the next version of PlusShell

I liked not having to mess around with any libraries when using USGARD for the
85...I mean how much space can libraries actually save...maybe just enough for
1 or 2 more games, after already wasting space just by having these files on
your calc...I think if you should even have to ask whether or not libraries
should be used then you already know the answer:NO!  I, myself, would just
like a nice simple shell(ie. usguard89 or something) that basically just
displays the asm programs and a few other details...and maybe a couple more
enhancements would be nice...

-Steven-