[A86] Re: Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

Oh yeah, now I remember what I wanted to say.  The reason I can't just port
Symbolic to the 86 is because it's not that simple.  It's not like a game
where it's got a single data path, where you can just look at it and
generally see what it's doing, and just jump in and run it until it works.
It's pretty deeply integrated with the 83.  And more importantly, it's
almost 9000 lines of undocumented assembly language.  You think the qmail
source is hard to follow...

> Weren't you going to try and port Symbolic at some point?

Follow-Ups: References: