[A86] Re: Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A86] Re: Hey All, Some beginner Question :)

The only thing I ever did with them is to use the FORM hook to randomly
display a different number.  Put that on someone's calc, they'll love that.
You only get the wrong answer some of the time (I think this idea was
inspired long ago by Dan Eble).

I still want someone to write a nice CAS for the 86, that's better than the
89's.  Someone needs to convince Kirk Meyer to finish and release his.
Along with Commander Keen and his chess program...

> *reads through hook examples, grinning maniacally*
> Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinky?

Follow-Ups: References: