Re: A86: chmasc and other such things (ti-86)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: chmasc and other such things (ti-86)

what if you saved all the junk at the beginning of ram page 0 on the
beginning of ram page 7, then reset the calc and copied it all back?  if
you just blindly copy everything, shouldn't that get all the pointers
that are needed?

-josh

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:47:54 -0700 "Kirk Meyer" <kirkmeyer@bigfoot.com>
writes:

>I have a newer version of chmasc that almost works, but everything in
>the
>ROM keeps coming back to haunt me................

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.