Re: A86: chmasc and other such things (ti-86)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: chmasc and other such things (ti-86)

21 FD C3 7E EE 40 77 21 EE C3 7E EE 01 77 C9

This ought to do what you're looking for.  It's a toggle, so run to enable
it, and run again to disable it.  When enabled, all menus are blank, memory
and self tests are protected, and the link menu is disabled.