A86: Re: PIC Compression

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: PIC Compression

I made a program, Pic2RLE, found at http://www.acz.org/programs/pic2rle.zip
and it include the source code.  The decompression is only for asm, of
course, not basic, but I'm assuming that's what you want :)  I think that
Macross decided not to do the project for a while.  Check their site at
http://www.calc.org/macross/
Though I have no idea how they expect to have a full rpg with cutscenes in
25k.  FF1 for the NES used a 2 mbit (256k) cart, and that was 6502...