A86: PIC Compression

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: PIC Compression

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a program that compressed
and uncompressed PICs, so that way you could have more on your calc and
they wouldn't take around 1K each...Anyone have any ideas how I could do
this??  Also, what ever happened to the FF7 demo on the 85?  It had
cutscenes and everything in it...It is supposed to be released next year
at Christmas, but I stopped hearing things about it? Anyone heard
anything???

~Nick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]