A86: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Assembly

all u have to do is this.  Say in the include, this is clrLCD (which it
is) :

_clrLCD                          equ            4A7Eh

we could make it like this:

_ClLCD		equ 		4A7Eh

see, just rename commands like this could make asm syntax much simpler
for beginnig asm proggers cuz it easily relates to basic, I really think
this would make programming alot easier for many, even if we "superior"
programmers have to learn this new sub-language.  See, basically, in asm,
you can create asm based languages which is pretty cool.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: