Re: A86: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Assembly

i have to say i agree with you on that one.  how would you go about making a
new include file?  i dont really know much about include files so i want more
info on em before i go and try to make on myself  :)

Ryan

<< I say,instead of rewriting a whole other compiler, why don't we make a
 more beginner friendly programming include.  If anyonne has ever used 85
 assembly, the syntax is really easy to grasp.  Perhaps if we made some
 custom call routines to do harder stuff, and also map out a new syntax
 for the existing includes.  Maybe call it bAsm (beginner's asm??)  I
 dunno, but I definitely think that would be easier than coding a whole
 new compiler, it's a lot more work.  Any other ideas??

 ~Nick