RE: A86: HAPPY EASTER!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: HAPPY EASTER!

[Partly to Jeff, and partly to Ahmed, and a guideline for all]

I'm Christian and celebrated Easter today (in fact, I was up at 5:30am to
get ready for the first church service, and I sat through all of them
because I'm in choir and handbells, and we performed).

I don't mind the "Happy Easter" message (any more than I'd mind a "Happy
Eid" message, Ahmed, hehe), but it /is/ off-topic, so next time perhaps you
can think of something useful to say, and then tack the "Happy Easter" on at
the end.  That's the best (read: "only") way to do it.

BTW, happy Easter, everyone!

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, Other Sites Manager, and News Editor