A86: Requesting Help...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Requesting Help...

Hi,

it's me again.

I am wondering whether anyone would be able to help me by creating a few
routines for me...

The first would be a _vputs that would allow variable text strings to be
outputed to a 64 X 64 memory plain (not the screen yet)

Then I am looking for a function the would allow me to rotate the pixels
of this 64 X 64 memory plain 270 degrees so that

VV

would be outputed as

Then the final routine would output this memory plain to the screen at a
given x and y in a transparent form (output black pixels only)...

I would do this myself if I had the slightest clue how to..

Actually if someone want to walk me threw the process that would even be
better...

Thanks again..

Chris

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]