A86: 83 to 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: 83 to 86

I have a question that I have been thinking about for quite some time.  It is:
Why hasn't anybody made an 83 assembly program to an 86 assembly program using
a computer program.  People have done this for the 82 to the 85, so why can't
they do it for the 83 to the 86?  I have noticed that everybody who makes and
86 program usually ports it to the 83 first.  So why isn't there a program to
do this?  I just wanted to know, and I assure you that if I knew how to
program for any computer language, I would do this in a heartbeat.

THANX
Dan