Re: A86: asm to HEX

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: asm to HEX

In a message dated 9/12/1998 2:02:45 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
uneven14@hotmail.com writes:

<< And I have one suggestion for you-  Get a link cable of some sort it'll
 be a lot easier on you and everyone else if you do.  Just a suggestion

 Matt >>

I have to agree.  You don't have to spend a lot of money, either.  I spent
about $10.70 at Radio Shack.  Make your own homemade one.  This will take care
of a lot of your programs and it will probably keep you inspired to program.
I don't think that I would want to program a lot if I had to type it up
myself.  Trust me, it's really easy to make and it costs about $10.

Dan