Re: A86: ROM Images (legal battle thread)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM Images (legal battle thread)

Yup, sure you can give someone your ROM image as long as you give them
your calculator too.  However, no one would really do that.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, and HTML