Re: A86: ROM Images (math thread)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM Images (math thread)

>My only complaint about the curriculum is how it was implemented here in
>Indiana.  I already had credit for taking Algebra 1/2 in middle school,
>and was set to take honors geometry, but then they had to change. Now,
>the honors freshmen, like me) are taking sophomore math(3&4), and most of
>it is review from Algebra and Pre-Algebra.

>BTW: Is there a way to graph 3d graphs on the 86?

It's all review of concepts you learned from fourth grade through
eighth, only with neater looking symbols.  They use this as an excuse to
not actually teach you anything for another three years...

I don't think the 86 does 3d without a custom made program.  Many people
would be happy if you decided to make one...