Re: A86: Re: EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: EII

He said that in 1981, actually. And as much as I dispise
many M$ products, I'm flattered that you just implied I'll be
a multibillionaire in twenty years :)

Honestly, it is very unlikely any calculator user will need
more than 512kb. Every year TI doesn't release a calculator
with five times more speed and ten times more memory. Without
that kind of hardware advancement its unlikely there will be
similar software advancement (bloat?!??) in the calculator
world. Have you ever met some of these z80 guys? They'd trade
in their own soul to save three bytes of object code :)

--
Bryan Rittmeyer
mailto:bryanr@flash.net