Re: A86: Re: EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: EII

Yeah, and most mac users think Apple invented the GUI. =P It doesn't
really matter who was first, just who does things most successfully.
Xerox is busy trying to hawk its latest fax machine while Bill Gates
is getting mad rich off of its concept of a GUI...

Bryan

--
Bryan Rittmeyer
mailto:bryanr@flash.net