Re: A86: TI-86 VAT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI-86 VAT

Yeah, but for the EII driver I will of course need to access
the program bytes themselves in order to copy them. I mainly
wrote down all that info for selfish use :) If I remember
correctly _get_word_ahl also leaves you a pointer to the
first byte of the program, so that does make a lot of sense.

What I really want to know now... how do I display the contents
of hl in decimal form at the current pen location using the tiny
font (I know there is a call for the 5x7 font, but thats way too
big) I know there has to be one somewhere... anybody found it yet?
Alan Bailey (sp?) wrote a routine to display hl in hex... but not
many people want to see that ase is 0176h bytes or whatever. I
wish people could have had sixteen fingers, or at least 8. Anybody
got an Xacto knife? :)

Also... The first six VAT entries seem to be system files. For
a user program should I omit them? For me user programs start at
around BFC7h if I remember correctly. The stuff before that is
xStat, yStat, fStat, Ans and two mysterious programs called # and
!. /me shrugs.

Regards,

Bryan

--